Common types of hurricane damage can include, but is not limited to:
What do you do if have property damage after a storm? Contact us, and we will provide a consultation, as all claims are different, navigating a claim is unique to the situation.
- Broken windows
- Compromised or destroyed doors on homes, garages, and other structures
- Damage from projectiles
- Destruction of personal items and interior home goods including furniture or appliances
- Fire damage from downed wires
- Harm to boats, cars, and other vehicles
- Moisture damage
- Property damage to costly outdoor fixtures including pools, sheds, and landscaping
- Roof lifting, destruction of shingles, gutters, and siding
- Structural damage to the home’s walls, porches, and outer buildings
We service Florida statewide; such as, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Brevard, Miami-Dade County, and many more.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Offices: Tampa, Miami, Melbourne.