PUTTING YOUR LIFE BACK TOGETHER AFTER A SERIOUS INJURY
Even a minor personal injury can disrupt your life for months. More serious cases may result in lifelong pain, disability and changes to your daily activities. In these cases, you will need to receive significant financial damages to pay your medical expenses, make up for lost wages and compensate you for pain and suffering.
At Amethyst Law Group, LLC, we consider it a privilege to serve people throughout Florida who have suffered serious injuries or lost a family member to wrongful death. With more than 30 combined years of experience, we know how to build strong cases and pursue the compensation our clients need.
In addition to pursuing compensation for our clients, we work hard to help them find peace. We do this by providing them with representation hallmarked by principles of healing and protection: the qualities attributed to amethyst stones. Contact us and you will see how this approach may benefit you.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We understand that facing a catastrophic injury or a loved one’s wrongful death can be overwhelming and confusing. Your life may never be the same, and you may not know where to turn for help. As experienced attorneys, we understand your legal needs.
We are here to answer your questions. We will work hard to ease your worries and provide the caring, strategic representation you need. Our personal injury practice spans a broad range of accidents and other types of negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: collisions involving trucks, cars, pedestrians, bicycles, buses, motorcycles, motorboats or airplanes
- Accidents on dangerous premises: slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls at restaurants, hotels, private property, etc.
- Third-party negligence: construction accidents, dog bites and animal attacks, negligent security and shootings
- Catastrophic injuries: traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal injuries, amputations and fatal accidents
Please speak with us about your case as soon as possible so our lawyers can begin to help you heal. We may assist you in recovering compensation by:
- Helping you file an injury claim
- Standing up for you in settlement negotiations
- Guiding you through mediation
- Litigating your case all the way to the highest court that is necessary to get the resolution you need – possibly filing an appeal if your claim or lawsuit does not get the right result
Our team will be with you for the long haul as needed.
PERSONAL INJURY CASES ARE TAKEN ON A CONTINGENCY-FEE BASIS
Contingency-based representation means you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you, so there is no risk in talking with us.
Please call 844-482-1239 to set up your free consultation. For your convenience, we have offices in Tampa, Miami, Ocala, and Melbourne, and we can also meet with you via phone or video chat. Our services are available in English, Spanish, and Farsi.